Quote of the Week

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.""
-John Maynard Keynes

Saturday 13 August 2016

Sorry

I'd like to take the time to apologize to you, my readers, for my sporadic and infrequent posting. I wish that I could write all the time, but I can't. Summer's are especially difficult since inspiration is harder to come upon. When I go to school, inspiration is everywhere, when I sit at home, it's not.

But, don't fret too much! The summer will come to a close and I will begin university. Once that milestone takes place, I will surely have plenty of inspiration for posts. I'm almost certain that an abundance of things will irk me in my new place of learning. All of those things should make for rather decent posts. Yay!

I actually have been writing. I've been writing about such horribly banal topics that no one would enjoy reading them, so I don't post them.

I'll try to write more often during the summer. I'll try to bring my lethargic body to begin typing. I'm sorry if I don't succeed.

As soon as possible, I'll give you an update on my summer and any upcoming plans I have so that you can revel in the ever-riveting state of my mind. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Want to tell me something? Start a debate and get talking! Comment below!